Enrollment Checklist for Freshmen
Important Items to Review Prior to Your Orientation
- Mandatory Attendance: All students MUST attend every orientation session on the schedule to be eligible
to register for courses on Day 2 of orientation.
- Bacterial Meningitis: Submit your Bacterial Meningitis Paperwork (22 years and under) or Proof of Exemption to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions prior to orientation. Click here for instructions on how to submit your document(s).
- For individuals requesting accommodations due to a disability, please contact the Islander Welcome Center at 361.825.8687 or email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled orientation session. Please plan accordingly as the University does NOT provide any mobility assistance equipment.
- Meals: The following meals are provided as part of the orientation fee per students and guests: Day 1 meals (continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack) and Day 2 (continental breakfast, afternoon snack).
- Parking: Parking will be available, at no cost, in the Bayside Parking Garage.